Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lil Lucy



 \Okay! So! The progress got taken a little late in the game, but with my not having space/time to work for the past while, I felt it more important to get to work without interruption.

Struggling a little on the face paint job. The stylized lighting in the top image is very strong, and while I want to include the colors from the label in her paint job, if I make the lighting the same it will really limit my photography options.

On the other hand, I'm very pleased with the body. I made a lot of mistakes with the foam/skin on the Strong Man, and I am not going to let that happen again. Where the Strong Man's foam was held together with very stiff hot glue, this little lady is held together with some very loose stitches. She's much more flexible, as a result.


No comments:

Post a Comment