Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kerbal Space Program

BEFORE

AFTER!   


BEFORE
AFTER!


BEFORE 
AFTER!

This is the first of the Christmas presents that I am able to post. The others are on a flashdrive being mailed to me shortly. I know you're excited, but you'll just have to wait.

Anyway, for Christmas I gave my boyfriend a game called Kerbal Space Program (http://store.steampowered.com/app/220200/) and I made him a little Kerbal keychain to go with it. He was delighted.

But the best part is he did not stop being delighted when I told him to set up the photoshoot, take all the pictures and make them pretty! In fact, he got MORE excited, and went on to do a beautiful job making the photos look clean and adding the vastness of space for a background. I think I'll keep him. :-)

For the final display I want to put the three images next to each other, but I can't do that with Wordpress, so wait til I put them all together in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment