Friday, October 4, 2013

Leprechaun: Day 6


Oh my dear readers, I am so sorry I abandoned you yesterday! To make up for it, I will be working on day over this weekend.

Things seem to be winding up on this little guy. Most noticeably, today he has pants! Yay! They will get painted to give them a little more texture, but they are done!

His vest is also close to finished. The buttons are made of painted Sculpey, and I think they're adorable. The collar still needs to be sewn (or glued... probably glued) on, but first his neck needs to dry.

His first neck was just wire and latex paint, and I figured his beard would cover it, but it looked so bad I redid it. Now he has a neck more like Drop Kick's, which is a sleeve of stretchy fabric painted to match the skin and glued to the head.

Also, as you can see from the photo of the neck, the back still looks a mess. He will be getting a jacket soon that will cover all that up. It will also have coat tails. Precious little poseable coat tails.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment