Friday, October 11, 2013

Leprechaun: Day 11


Only one day over my self-imposed time-frame, and that includes completely failing at an experiment and coming up with a more successful solution! I feel pretty good!

Today the focus was the mug of ale. The sugar glass experiment failed terribly, so I decided to resort to some found-object-modification. I began with a travel size plastic bottle. Some cutting, some sculpting and some coats of clear nail polish later, and I have a mug! I'm particularly pleased with how thick the "glass" looks... really I just made sure there was space between the inner brown shape and the thin plastic on the outside.

He will need a background, which I am going to talk with my client about (physical? Composited? Like the label or different?)

But first! Weekend for Nikki! 

No comments:

Post a Comment