Thursday, February 21, 2013
Sunday, February 17, 2013
I wanted her to have an antique/folk look, which is both aesthetically wonderful and much easier to get made and get sent out to my injured friend.
Her body and hands are made of paper clay, her arms and legs are fabric. The shawl is a bit of old lace I have been saving for just such an occasion.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
The order is left to right.
I'm figuring out what set pieces I will need, so I have made this series of thumbnails. Since I am hoping this will one day be a picture book, I have made 15 spreads, which is the maximum for picture books.
Some pictures are prettier than others... those are the ones I started with no clue as to what I was doing. The ones that I know what I'm doing, I just kinda filled in the blanks, like a lazy.
According to these thumbnails I have 9 major sets to build. Look forward to some 3D mock ups soon.