Saturday, December 15, 2012

Santa Claus

This is for Jeff's grandma. She has an amazing Santa Claus collection. It is so big she has a dedicated Christmas Room, where it is Christmas year round. On top of that, she is a sweet lady.

Jeff helped to design him and picked out the fabrics, and I made him. The hair is some wonderful wool I bought this summer with the intention of learning to spin. The staff is a bamboo skewer with wooden beads and a charm at the top. It's crazy how not janky that looks.

I think the stand makes him look really professional. That's just some crappy plaque I bought at Michael's and colored with a wood-stain marker. He's even got a tag I printed specially for the purpose, but you can't see it in this picture.

More pics later when I have color corrected them.

1 comment: